- Service Area
- Our Team
- Burke in the NEWS!
- Hoarding: A Dirty Little Secret
- Wood and Pellet Stove Safety
- Hurricane Preparedness
- Biohazard Remediation
- 10 Tips to Prevent Water Damage in Your Home
- Water Loss? What you Need to Know!
- Contents Cleaning After a Property Loss
- Prepare your Home NOW to Avoid Property Damage LATER
- Proper Attic Ventilation
- Mold: The Do’s and Don’ts
- How to Deal with Mold
- Eliminating Odor After a Fire
- Sewer Backups: It’s a “Dirty” Subject!
- Spring Flooding
- Dealing with Burst Pipes
- Holiday Safety Tips to Prevent Property Damage
- Furnace puff backs
- What is an Ice Dam?
- Safety for Portable Space Heaters
- Contact Us
When property damage strikes, trust the professionals at Burke Emergency Restoration.
- Water damage clean up
- Fire & smoke damage
- Medial waste disposal
- Biohazard cleanup
- Mold removal & remediation
- Emergency water extraction
- Drying & dehumidification
- Carpet cleaning & restoration
- Carpet & carpet cushion deodorization & stain removal
- “The Beat” …our monthly newsletter
Welcome to Burke Emergency Restoration in New Hampshire!
When property damage strikes, whether due to water damage, fire damage, smoke, mold damage or a biohazard loss the results can be devastating. Amid the ensuing chaos, it’s comforting to know that there is one restoration company that will be ready to respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Burke Emergency Restoration is a family owned and operated property restoration company with more than 15 years of experience in the remediation and mitigation industry.
Our certified restoration technicians have the skills, certifications and experience to quickly and efficiently restore your property to pre-loss condition, getting your home or business back to life as usual.
We work with your insurance professional to quickly remediate and mitigate your property loss. Additionally, we work with realtors, property managers and uninsured property owners.
Water damage can wreak havoc on a structure. Using our advanced drying techniques, Burke Emergency Restoration can quickly dry, sanitize and restore your property to pre-loss condition.
Soot residue from fire & smoke damage can be particularly difficult to clean. Our service technicians can quickly assess the damage, inventory and clean all contents and begin the process of cleaning all affected areas of the structure. Lingering smoke odor or odors associated with pets and tobacco smoke can easily be treated using a variety of methods ensuring that the air you and your family breathe is clean and healthy.
Mold removal has become an increasingly common event with mold becoming an important health concern, causing allergic reactions that range from moderate to severe. Burke Emergency Restoration uses state-of-the-art mold remediation and mitigation techniques to safely identify, treat and remove mold.
Our mission at Burke Emergency Restoration: “Bringing damaged properties back to life!”
Thank you for your business.
John and Cristine Burke