Report a Loss

To report a non-emergency property claim please complete the following form.

If you require IMMEDIATE  emergency service call (855) 716-2875

Name of Property Owner





Home Phone Number

Cell Phone Number

Tell us about your property damage

Insurance Agent (if insured loss)

Agent Name

Agent Phone Number

Claim #

How did you hear about us?

Proud Members


Fast 24 Hour Response in New Hampshire, Merrimack, Cheshire, Hillsborough, Rockingham, and Strafford Counties. In MA: Essex County, Lowell, MA, Salem, NH, Nashua, NH, Manchester, NH, Concord, NH

Burke Emergency Restoration

Burke Emergency Restoration
850 E. Industrial Park Drive, Unit #6
Manchester, NH 03109