Fire & smoke damage, fire damage clean up, soot removal, smoke & odor removal, pack out & board up of damaged residence or storefront services are available 24 hours 7 days a week statewide in New Hampshire from Burke Emergency Restoration in Manchester.
Fire and smoke damage can be a devastating and emotionally overwhelming experience. Attempting to clean up fire damage yourself is not recommended as it can cause significant health issues to the occupants. Burke Emergency Restoration technicians are trained to respond quickly to your fire and smoke damage emergency. Our goal: to return your fire damaged home to as close to its original condition as possible.
Fire & smoke damage clean up services offered by Burke Emergency Restoration:
- Board-up: Provide emergency response to secure properties for safety purposes and to prevent vandalism immediately after the event
- Pack-outs: Inventory and itemize all contents.
- Demolition: Remove cabinets, flooring, walls, ceilings and any other part of structure affected by damage.
- Soot, smoke and odor removal: Effective removal of odors associated with tobacco, smoke, pets or other sources using our state of the art ozone treatment
- Contents and structure cleaning and sanitization: Thoroughly clean and sanitize all contents and structure using state of the art techniques including hepa vacuuming, sanding and dry ice blasting.
IMPORTANT to KNOW: In the event of a fire and smoke emergency, response time is critical in order to contain the size and scope of the property loss. Our technicians are trained to respond to your fire loss with equal parts competency and compassion.
To report fire and smoke damage contact Burke Emergency Restoration Services toll free at (855) 716-2875 or email@example.com.