Medical waste clean up, MRSA clean up, crime scene or accident clean up and biohazard waste disposal services are available 24/7 statewide in New Hampshire, from Burke Emergency Restoration in Manchester.
Burke Emergency Restoration technicians have the training, experience and compassion to handle the disposal of medical waste and other bio-hazardous waste associated with crime scenes, accidental death, sewage cleanup and medical-related events.
Because a biohazard cleanup can involve blood borne pathogens, it is recommended that you not attempt the cleanup yourself and instead rely on the professional property restoration technicians at Burke Emergency Restoration to do the job. Our biohazard disaster services are targeted, providing careful attention to minimizing and eliminating potential health risks.
Burke Emergency Restoration biohazard cleanup services include:
- Medical Waste Clean Up
- Biohazardous Waste Disposal
- Trauma & Crime Scene Clean Up
- Suicide & Homicide Scenes
- Unattended or Undiscovered Death
- Vehicular & Industrial Accidents
- Severe Odor Contamination
- Disease Outbreak & Biohazard
- Animal Infestation & Decomposition
- Distressed Property & Vandalism
- Filth Cleanup/Hoarding Cleanup
Certified for removal of :
- H1N1 and MRSA decontamination